Blood of the Gods
The Rh-Negative blood type, also called the Blood of the Gods, is associated with Nephilim’s lineage. Nobody knows where it came from except that there was a mutation over a thousand years ago. Before the flood, Rh-negative angels mated with human women and created giants known as Nephilim. In Genesis 6, the Bible refers to these watcher angels as “sons” and “sons of God.” Consequently, all people with Rh-negative blood are descendants of these unions as some of the Bible scholars believe.
In the Bible, there is no mention of Rh-negative blood. However, according to one controversial theory that has surfaced in modern times, those who are mentioned in Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 as Nephilim may have had Rh-negative blood running through their veins. There is a great deal of debate surrounding these mysterious passages about what angels and demons truly are.
- Genesis 6:1-4; When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came into the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.
The Nephilim are mysterious beings or people in the Hebrew Bible who are large and strong. The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in some translations of the Hebrew Bible but left untranslated in others. Jewish explanations interpret them as hybrid sons of fallen angels. Wikipedia
- Numbers 13:33; And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”
One reason Nephilim is often translated as “fallen ones” is the relation to the Hebrew word “naphal” (to fall). One school of thought associates these beings with fallen angels or their offspring.
- Jude 1:6 which says “And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day.”
These are the angels who joined Lucifer when he chose to rebel against God in heaven.
There are so many theories and thoughts about Nephilim or fallen angels. And having an Rh-Negative has so many advantages in terms of health and intelligence as they say. Here is the truth about what the Bible said about the fallen angels:
- Hebrews 2 14-16; Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham.
In other words, fallen angels are not able to turn back to God and be forgiven because they already know him and have chosen to reject him. Therefore, they will spend eternity being punished for their sins since there is no way for those sins to be forgiven.
The author of Hebrews was saying that through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, he destroyed the power of death. Death here means the eternal separation from God that is hell for those who fully surrendered their lives to Jesus. Though we were once fallen (for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Roman 3:23) because of our sins but thanks be to God that he sent Jesus Christ to redeem us from the life of sins.
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 says “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
To be an offspring of Abraham is not by descent or bloodline but by faith.
- Galatians 3:22-29; Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.
On the Cross
The bloodline, descent, or lineage no longer matters in receiving the blessings of God because apart from the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ we are doomed in this life and life eternal. Romans 6:23; For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
The Good News
This is the good news, we can have all the blessings in this life through the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross regardless of our blood type. All we need to do is believe and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. How?
- Romans 10:9-10; because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved.
Hope & Pray
My prayer is that as you read this blog, you will have an encounter with God in a very supernatural way. Not just you but even your loved ones and all the people you know. This is my declaration for you;
- Joshua 21:45; Not one of all the LORD’s good promises to the house of Israel had failed; everything was fulfilled.
I pray that all the blessings of God in your life will be fulfilled in Jesus’ name. Amen
Check out some of our other posts!